Tony and his wife were good friends of the Venz family when they were operating the farm and restaurant in Logan, AL. He found this card for us … quite a prize. Talking to strangers with microphones is not something he would normally do, Tony told us, but in support of the Venz’s he made an exception and invited us onto his porch swing (squeak, squeak ;-)). This is an unedited audio clip from that interview.
- Taco Land!! (on the radio)
- Theme of the week: Back to School
- In production for our next piece: Taco Land!
- Place + Memory on the Road: On to Ohio!
- Theme of the week: Water, Water, Everywhere…
- Lost Neighborhood: Portland, Maine’s Little Italy
- Theme of the Week: Stadiums!
- RABBIT HUTCH airs on NPR, extras now online
- Our First Radio Piece — The Rabbit Hutch — Airs Saturday on NPR!
- Rose of San Antonio … Tacoland
- >> Place + Memory Project << (the main site)
- Association of Independents in Radio
- Big Shed (the podcast)
- Corporation for Public Broadcasting
- Cyber Frequencies
- FB Fan Page (www.facebook.com/placeandmemory)
- Flickr (Place + Memory Project)
- Makers Quest 2.0
- Mapping Main Street
- Megapolis Festival
- NPR Weekend Edition Soapbox Blog
- Open Sound New Orleans
- The Corner (@ Hollow Earth Radio)
- Twitter: placeandmemory
- YouTube (Place + Memory Project)