On the way to Alabama, we pull off at the Krystal in South Pittsburg, TN for a quick snack and in honor of the home of the National Cornbread Festival–the site of the first radio piece we produced together. Chocolate-dipped Strawberry MilkQuake–yum (and yikes).
- Taco Land!! (on the radio)
- Theme of the week: Back to School
- In production for our next piece: Taco Land!
- Place + Memory on the Road: On to Ohio!
- Theme of the week: Water, Water, Everywhere…
- Lost Neighborhood: Portland, Maine’s Little Italy
- Theme of the Week: Stadiums!
- RABBIT HUTCH airs on NPR, extras now online
- Our First Radio Piece — The Rabbit Hutch — Airs Saturday on NPR!
- Rose of San Antonio … Tacoland
- >> Place + Memory Project << (the main site)
- Association of Independents in Radio
- Big Shed (the podcast)
- Corporation for Public Broadcasting
- Cyber Frequencies
- FB Fan Page (www.facebook.com/placeandmemory)
- Flickr (Place + Memory Project)
- Makers Quest 2.0
- Mapping Main Street
- Megapolis Festival
- NPR Weekend Edition Soapbox Blog
- Open Sound New Orleans
- The Corner (@ Hollow Earth Radio)
- Twitter: placeandmemory
- YouTube (Place + Memory Project)